Tuesday 23 October 2012

Puzzle Idea (XB1000)

Stephen has tasked our group to come up with three separate puzzle ideas that relate to defusing a bomb, relevantly titled "Da Bomb!". I have come across several ideas but I have decided to go ahead with the following idea as my main puzzle although this may change depending on how well the puzzle is recieved in playtesting at the next lecture.

The puzzle is numerical and consists of the player using a set of given numbers to enter a code that will add up to a specified number. each code consists of six numbers which must be entered from smallest to largest. Each code will halt the electrical current through one wire. The three wires are the primer, battery and ignition timer.

The player will be on a set time limit which I will set at one minute, although this is subject to change as I will see how fast test players can complete the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment